June 14, 2010

You Better Up That Dosage, Baby!

Now, I'm not sure what I'm referring to exactly that requires you to up that dosage, but do it anyway. Maybe it's just another dose of lovin' that I need to get me through the day. Which reminds me, I've been listening to Animals In Translation by Temple Grandin. And I have to say, the way I look at animals has really changed. And the way that I basically look at life in some ways. (Also, it in someways helping me study for my science final.)

So, according to scientific research concerning certain brain chemical levels, it is best to have a dog. Raising paternal behavior and also helping marriages. It transfers testosterone into estrogen, and raises the estrogen levels. The loving hormone. Therefore, I suppose I can conclude that having a dog around kids is best, and also, that when one gets married, the chances of it lasting longer is to have a child or a dog.

It has me wondering if most people that are loving and caring now, if they had puppies when they were growing up. And if cats produce the same results. Or is it dogs only? Here's something else for you, petting a dog is cathartic. It's calming, one of the things that raises your estrogen levels. So let's up that dosage of some good doggie loving.

I mean, who doesn't like dogs? Someone that doesn't like love, I suppose. Puppies are just the cutest thing to me, except... Well, maybe tiger cubs, but that's because I love tigers in generally. However, puppies are greater than tigers in my opinion. I just love dogs, they are my life.

I told my mom that when I'm older and move out of the house, I'm getting a big dog. From the humane society. And I told her my future husband is going to have to deal or else we can't be together. I don't care if that makes me... shallow? But, it's part of my life. And there has to be a dog in it, no matter what. I really like these high energy dogs, like Border Collies, Black Flat Coated Retrievers, and German Shepherds (I really like the white ones.)

But, also, I'm a huge fan of tiny dogs, like Long Smooth-haired Dachshunds, and also Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, they are just the most adorable. Dogs are the best. Doggies doggies doggies. I love love love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment