June 16, 2010

Solo Por Ti -- Gosh Groban

Di me qué haría de mis días,
I gave myself, what I would do with my days
quien soñaría si no estas?
Who will dream if you are gone?
Cómo podría respirar el aire, lejos de ti.
How could I breath the air, far from you
Cuando no estas aquí.
When you aren't here...

Solo por ti, caminaría
Only for you, I would walk
en la infinidad.
Through infinity
Afrontaría
I would confront
contigo la eternidad.
eternity with you
Solo por tí...
Only for you

Di me lo que siente tu alma,
Tell me what you feel in your soul
dime por qué vive en mi.
Tell me why you do not live within me,
No se pero voy muriendo lento
I do not know, but I am dieing slowly
Solo sin tí.
alone without you.
Triste me quedo así...
sadly I will be this way

Solo por tí, caminaría
en la infinidad.
Afrontaría
contigo la eternidad.
Solo por tí.

Te daré mil poesías,
I will give you a thousand poems
las escribiré para tí.
I will write them for you
Cantaré mis melodías,
I will sing my melodies
con la música de tu alma...
with the music of your soul

Solo por tí,caminaría
en la infinidad.
Afrontaría,
contigo la eternidad...

Solo por ti,caminaría
Only for you, I will walk
en la infinidad.
through the infinity
Afrontaría,
I would confront
amar por la eternidad...
Loving for eternity
Yo solo, solo por tí...
I am only, only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment