June 21, 2010

One Day...

One of these days I'll be a writer, or rather a published author. And I'll dedicate my book to Ms. White,
 Ms. Jessen, family members and friends. I'll say this is for everyone that's ever believed in me. Because, you know, without their help, I woudn't have continued writing, so really it only makes sense to me. Does it make sense to you?

One of these days perhaps I'll be a famous singer, because it's always been apart of my life, be that as it may... I've never really been a performer. On my last solo, I forgot the words, maybe that's why I didn't continue. But if I do become famous, it'll be because of Mr. Smith, Ms. Songprice, my mom, Ms. Amy Grant and of course Mrs. Teresa Swanson. Those people really helped me.

Maybe I'll be a photographer, because working in the darkroom just seems natural, but film photography is dying out, so maybe not. But if I did become famous, perhaps I'll thank Galeno, at least for the supplies. But maybe for just being horrible at frist and pushing me to improve and gain the praise I thought I deserved.

There's a slim chance I'll be a famous dancer, even if I do enjoy it, I just get hurt too much. Plus, I can't point my toes, nor can I really be that coordinated. I'm not a huge fan of trying new things. But who knows, but the end of next year I'll have three years dance and I really still want to take tap. But being in a class with six year olds is stopping me. 

There's an even slimmer chance that one day I'll be an actress. I suck at memorizing things, and don't do well at standing up in front of large audiences. And stage make up gets annoying, and also, the thousands of hours of rehearsal, I wouldn't be up for that. I want something else out of life.

But I know one day there wont be anything keeping me from being totally carefree and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment