June 14, 2010

Macaroni!

I have decided that whenever there is nothing to eat in the fridge, go look in the cupboard and you'll find MAC AND CHEESE! And so, when I go anywhere in life, I think I'll find the nearest grocery store and stock the cupboard, because that's how I grew up. And I suppose I'm fine with having the only thing be those Kraft cheesy boxes, because at least it tastes good. I'll get fat eating macaroni, and I'm okay with that.

But the really cool thing is, the noodles come in so many different shapes. Like dinosaurs, spirals, regular, and Scooby Doo. It's rather amazing how many different types of noodles there are. And I only bring this up because tonight was one of the nights where there is nothing in the fridge, so I'm making some macaroni. And it's dinosaur shapped. I'm diggin' it.

Except that the stove needs to be cleaned, so... It's got a burnt smell, slightly. But, I'll clean it later. I've been working hard lately. I want a break. And it starts with some tastey extra cheesy Mac and Cheese. Because my stomach is rumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment