June 12, 2010

What?

Laughing because now is the moment of hysteria. And no other time is better. Everything is funnier at four in the morning after pulling an all nighter. Yeah, that's practically me. Except... 32 hours of being awake. And most things seem really funny to me.

I'm very entertained by Red Remover. And also by the fact that my dog is licking my jeans. And Mindjolt Games on Facebook, playing Combine right now. And the colors mesh to create a new color. I find this amazing. The pattern, and way you piece the puzzle together.

Also, I really love this song. It makes me really happy, and I never hear it on the radio anymore, and it gets stuck in my head. I like singing it. It's a good song.

Oh, heck yeah!  I just beat all of the levels on Red Remover, even the bonus levels. I win. It only took all last night, and this night. But I did it. But now I'm crashing, and so perhaps I should sleep. That's just a thought. I wish that I'd remember my dream come morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment