June 25, 2010

Food Makes Me Laugh


Apples seem to just be the most ridiculous things. Ever. I think they're tasty. Just like you. ;) Anyways... Apple poetry time! Ah, kindergartners are just so funny.
High Apples

Way up high in an apple tree
Two little apples smiled at me
I shook that tree as hard as I could.
Down came the apples,
M-m-m they were good!
 
 


Bananas are also really awesome, but they have that yucky after taste, so I don't eat them. Plus, the texture bugs me. It's so... Mushy. And I feel like gag reflexes should kick in.
This banana is really creepy, don't you agree? Does it make you want to eat a banana right now? And to think parents told us not to play with our food. That's so silly.
 
I'm not sure where my mind is tonight, or why I can't get the format to stop centering what I write. It just wont. But, that doesn't bother me much. I suppose?
Anyways, perhaps later I'll talk about carrots and... What's a food that starts with D? Dates? I guess dates would work. 
(Especially on a Friday night. *ba-dump-shhh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment