July 30, 2010

Word Compilations

Most of my writings lately have been just trains of thought. 
That jump between happy and devastating moments in life.

It's not dark outside yet, but I'm sure that now the sun is setting faster than before.
Except, not really because the Earth is revolving just as fast as it was this morning.
And the day before and the day before. 

We still make paper hats together. 
We put mustaches on people because it reminds us of you. 
I love this daydream

Laugh.
Crying isn't weak.
It's my vice. 
We're all stupid...

I just have so much insecurity on my own, it's hard to reassure myself and someone else. 
Just making sure he didn't stop existing. 
Because then I would have to run through the streets crying to get across town to his house. 
And frankly that it was more sad than I could ever deal with.  

To double check.

We learn together.
Grow together.
And understand each other. 

Just to let yourself be you. 
And you're getting stronger.

I wish you could see things I do.
You're not going to follow my train of thoughts tonight... 
They're more like segways than trains.  
To move on from here. 


I want them to learn to trust me.
I've never been too fond of them. 
Purple cups.
I will always listen.

Scrambled is the way for me.  
Going every direction.  
It's my way of thinking and communicating and breathing.

With words.
Poetry brought us together.
I've fallen in love with you.

Question.
If you were perfect, would I have ever managed to deserve you?
You are perfect in my eyes.
Because you aren't.  


You can go places and do anything you want.
You give me hope and inspiration.

I can control my natural instinct of in taking breath.

What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment