July 06, 2010

Find A Picture and Write

I would love to find this coffee cup. Because I would buy it. Everyone is always able to find cool coffee cups, and all I have are the ones that match our dishes. And one with a penguin on it for Christmas time. And one with photos of Vancouver, Washington that I got from the (now ex) Mayor for my birthday.

So, when I'm older, I'm not getting sets of dishes. Heck no, I'm getting things that don't match. Because that's the best way to do it. Why always eat off white plates when you could eat of blue one day and orange the next? Why match the cups with the plates if you can have a yellow cup and a purple cup? I like restaurants that don't have all the same plates. It makes me happy, and when the napkins are different colors, that's amazing as well.

I'm thinking that this should be a tend, like not wearing the same colored socks. You know? I used to think, Crap, they don't match. But now, it's "in." No one will laugh because they don't match. It'll just be that way. Hehe. Memory time: Last year, in humanities, when the map guy came. We had a debate over what color my socks were. Aaron, I still think they were olive green, not neon. (Just sayin'.)

Sammi would look good in a green dress. It's totally her color. Like a deep shade of olive green, that's her. Something like... That? Does that seem like something Sammi would wear? I had this discussion with her and my mom awhile back, like Winter Formal time?

I was looking through photos from around that time, gosh, I miss my long hair, however the high lighted part didn't look so great. I fear I'm like Caity, I like changing my hair. I want to dye it a deeper black. But, I'm pretty much set on growing it out right now. I'll probably cut it maybe junior or senior year. Or maybe I'll just keep growing it out and never cut it because I like the longer length. It's just a pain in the butt during the summer.

I was about to ask, "Do you know what it's like to shower with long hair?" But, no, I doubt you would. Unless Sammi still reads this, then she would. Anyway, it's not exactly the easiest thing to do when you want to get all the soap out. How does Megan do it? That aside, I think I'll still grow out my hair. But maybe I'll get tired of it in future summers and give up. I mean, black long hair in summer. Gahhhh. Not the best thing.

Plus, it can easily be pulled on. When girls fight it seems they always go for hair pulling, like on Jerry Springer. And even as bad as that show is, I like it? There's always something to take away from it. Like, don't cheat. That's mainly what it's showing you. It's not good to cheat. But, Jerry's Final Thought always has a good message.

Although, you'd expect it not even have a good message because it promotes violence as a way to solve your problems. But it's not a way to solve problems. Violence is not the answer. Try sitting down and talking things over a nice cup of coffee. In a nice funny mug. Maybe things will work out better if you drink out of coffee cups like this one.

That one's not really the right humor is it? Let's see if I can find another one. Would an animal work? Something like the monkey? Or sexual references, or politics? Maybe that's not the right approach. Let's see... Maybe something more like this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment